Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification panel

(Topic created on: 11-09-2022 10:37 PM)
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
I think it's time the notification panel got a make over. I'm kinda liking this. Looks clean, what do you guys think? Do you prefer this or Samsung's. MAKE SURE TO LIKE THE POST PLEASE, IT HELPS MASSIVELY WITH THE CHANCES OF SAMSUNG CHANGING IT👍

Go to solution
90 REPLIES 90
RaúlHP
Pioneer
Options

Haven't more xda users already made it clear to you? You do not represent anyone.

Screenshot_20220915_195840_Samsung Internet.jpg

0 Likes
mexon86
Pioneer
Options

@RaúlHP  so who do you represent ?

mexon86
Pioneer
Options

@RaúlHP  well lets do great proposal that represent the all samsung user 🤣🤣🤣and make samsung to preciet you🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and make it to the stable ui 🤣🤣🤣lets do some proposal🤣🤣🤣 do it well 🤣🤣🤣do it the way samsung will do🤣🤣🤣 and enlighten us 🤣🤣🤣and yes we proposed color os because it is beatiful wonderfull all world all univerce is need itttt🤣🤣🤣🤣 

RaúlHP
Pioneer
Options

You should ask the person who wrote the comment that, don't you think? but since you ask, I represent myself, and if you want also the millions of non-boring people 🤣

0 Likes
RaúlHP
Pioneer
Options

Buff what a lazy comment with so much emoji, it's normal that you have such bad taste XD.

0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
I've got some news for you. We are getting a battery health system like apple 🤣 I know this might upset you but it's something I requested during the one UI 4 beta last year and it got a lot of attention but they decided to save it for one UI 5. I hope you don't shame Samsung for copying apple because we know how against it you are. If you send me you address I'll send you some tissues ok? Screenshot_20220915_205325_Software update_1000001934_1663271605.jpg
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Anyone would think we are asking Samsung to stop manufacturing phones 🤣 only want some UI tweaks here and there. 🤣🤣 What will forever blow my mind is how someone can take so much time up of their life to hate on something we've suggested. Because at this point it's literally a suggestion 🤷🏽 but anyway, let's be civil from now on , apologies if we've upset you in anyway and let's move on. 😀👌👍 We should support each other, we are part of the same community and share some likes and interest's (SAMSUNG) 👍
mexon86
Pioneer
Options
  • @RaúlHP  yes @adamlee  is right i apologies for you , life is not fair we cant know what have you been trough i hope you get well soon peace 😘😘😘
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Found on twitter 👍Screenshot_20220921_212451_Twitter_1000002239_1663791891.jpg
RaúlHP
Pioneer
Options

I see that my messages are mysteriously deleted, any hope of a Chinese interface for oneui 5.1? 🤣🤣

0 Likes