Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Music player notification

(Topic created on: 02-09-2022 07:01 PM)
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Can we please get an updated music player notification?  With the music art as the background like in the screenshot provided, the Samsung one is boring. 

5 REPLIES 5
MagdalenaPo
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@adamlee ,

Thank you for your involvement in the development of Samsung devices. 😊

As design-related suggestions can be very subjective, their implementation depends on the number of users supporting such an idea. Generally speaking, the more users refer to your suggestion and more votes will be gathered under this post, e.g. in the form of likes from other users, the more likely the suggestion will be taken into consideration. I hope for your understanding. 🤞

Tarun33
Navigator
Options

I also think that music player notification needs to be updated. Stock A13 music player looks a lot better than One UI..

mexon86
Pioneer
Options

@MagdalenaPo  design related suggestion can be very by people but everyone want cover photo as background like how it was in one ui 3 .one ui 4 broke many thing in ui it remove this cover background and make notification panel look crowded and this new android 13 sytle isnt it have the api for developer to support it ,many apps have updated to support this style 

0 Likes
blinkertoon
First Poster
Options

Just bought my first Samsung mobile which is great overall but did wonder what happened to this, as feels like we've gone back in time. Above design is new stock Android 13. Why would Samsung one ui effectively downgrade or restrict it? At least please give us a choice 🙏

0 Likes
normal_person
First Poster
Options

Similar design of media notification has been added to One UI 6.

0 Likes