Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home customisation

(Topic created on: 23-09-2022 08:39 AM)
ElliotMackness
Apprentice
Options
OneUI Home & Good Lock have a lot of features with widgets and what not, but unless you install that secondary app you can't really change it much.

It would be nice to see more of the Good Lock bits integrated into a new 'Home customiser' accessible from settings.

It could be a visual representation of your home screen and app screen, then clicking on different elements lets you edit that bit. Such as, tapping the wallpaper lets you change wallpaper, tapping icons lets you set the icon pack, etc. It would just be a more intuitive way of altering how it looks and feels.

Plus, the app screen should have a choice of three modes (to save using launchers and losing OneUI functionality): default, vertical list, and auto-sorted widget folders (not going to lie, inspired by iOS variation).

Thanks for the great features in the new beta (especially smooth animations), let's get some more in there before release.
2 REPLIES 2
redsunset2022
Voyager
Options
I agree with you entirely and posted a similar threads earlier about this. I shouldn't have to use an add-in to have the choice of more customisation. I'm still using Microsoft Launcher; purely to customise the home screen and Apps list. I would rather go fully with OneUI but personally find its home screen customisation too limited.
AnnaMaz
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello @ElliotMackness,

Thanks for your feedback, I will pass your suggestion to the developer team 😁

Have a good day!

0 Likes