Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery

(Topic created on: 28-08-2022 01:11 AM)
Stewart_J
Navigator
Options
So using this one ui 5.0 beta and have been using it for a few days now although it's very stable and brilliant but the battery is dying a lot quicker lole on android 12 I was getting 2 days and now I'm getting loke 4 hours maybe a fix for this please samsung make it the same lasting as it was on android 12 
4 REPLIES 4
JimmyAmigo
Pioneer
Options
Strange, my battery life is so much better since getting Beta 2!
Neo001
Legend
Options

Hi,

Are the Settings exactly the same before and after the upgrade? 

You can have a look at the apps/features  consuming the most battery in Settings --> Battery and device care --> Battery --> click on Usage since last full cycle. It's possible that one or more apps are not optimized yet and need an update. You could restrict background usage for those apps or disable them temporarily.

If everything looks normal and the drain cannot be explained, I suggest that you raise this issue via the Samsung Members app --> Beta feedback.

0 Likes
MagdalenaPo
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Stewart_J ,

I understand your concern about the battery performance, as it is an essential part of the device. 🙁

Please keep in mind that during the Beta Programme, the battery performance can vary from user to user. This is one of the Beta's purposes, so that Samsung can test the software in many different ways. The system is still in the optimization phase and the battery performance can change constantly . Nevertheless, this should be improved with the official software release. 

I hope for your understanding. 🤝

0 Likes
a798
First Poster
Options
Yes the cpu is running far hoter and faster. I'm getting over an hour less SOT since one ui 4