Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps

(Topic created on: 20-09-2023 08:40 PM)
Tazim
Voyager
Options
Please add an option to / 1 single button to force stop all the running app (both background and foreground). And after stopping apps with that button, apps must not active until it's been opened. So that before going to sleep we can stop all the running apps, so that apps can't drain battery. And later will start the apps individually whenever which app needed.

Note: I know, beta moderator might say that, it's my own preference. But in other side I think most of the people will be happy with. And whichever user thinks it's helpful, please support this suggestion by liking the post. So that, moderator can see that, it's not just my preference 

Here's an example how battery is drained

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Tazimm

I'll forward your suggestion to our team of developers 😊.

Still, I encourage other Beta Users to add kudos to your post or share their opinions, so that the suggestion has a greater chance to be implemented 😉.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
skott
Voyager
Options
It is agood Idea and easier than to close them one by one.
0 Likes
Juli3n
Hotshot
Options
Is it not what that "deep sleep" feature already does?
0 Likes
Tazim
Voyager
Options
No
0 Likes
Solution
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Tazimm

I'll forward your suggestion to our team of developers 😊.

Still, I encourage other Beta Users to add kudos to your post or share their opinions, so that the suggestion has a greater chance to be implemented 😉.

0 Likes
LaffCarl
Navigator
Options
Seems like a good idea, only thing is if it's like when you free up space in memory by stopping apps, most just restart Lol
0 Likes