Support

Open search

smart things deal

Highlighted
Apprentice

I've signed up to bulb energy via the Samsung members site, on the deal where you get the smart hub & plugs offer for £1. It said I'd get an email code to submit to obtain the items, but I'm yet to receive any codes. Can anyone advise when & how I get this offer please? now that I've paid my first month's bill etc.

Thanks.

14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Hi @Rdh72, please reach out to our SmartThings team, so they can check the account and help you further with this. You can use this link to get in touch: https://support.smartthings.com/hc/en-gb
Highlighted

Hiya Sauda,

I sent an email to the smart things team the other day, but not heard anything yet?

Highlighted

Due to the Covid-19 situation, the teams are working at a reduced capacity and it can take a bit more time to receive a reply. Allow them a few more days and check also your Spam and Junk folders; they will get back to you asap. 

Highlighted
Apprentice
still no reply, checked spam etc but nothing still!
Highlighted
I had a quick word with the team, and they do apologise for the inconvenience as they are quite busy. However, I can assure you that they are working through the queue as fast as they can, and they will reply to your email when possible.
Highlighted
Apprentice
have had smart things email me ro say call samsung online sales, called them & they said call members team, called them & they said call technical team, called them & it cuts off. Is this an actual real deal that I signed up to with Bulb, or just another scam by a company to get more out of you!!!!
Highlighted
Apprentice

Same here, no email received to get the code to get the SmartThings hub and 2 outlets! THIS IS A PURE SCAM! 

-----------------------------------------
Phone: S20+ / Tablet: S5e
Highlighted
hiya webprodson, still in the same position here, seems all have gone deaf & no one seems to know who to put you through too. All keep saying to speak to another department, but no one seems to be able to help with a simple code!! not very good Samsung!
Highlighted
Apprentice

I got an email with the code approx 5 weeks after registration  the email is titled [YOURNAME], your bulb offer is ready and from this address <no-reply@m1.email.samsung.com> so if you add this email to your contacts it usually prevents it going to spam.

Screenshot_20200802-071426_Gmail.jpg

Top Liked Authors