Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smart things deal

(Topic created on: 08-07-2020 05:31 PM)
Rdh72
Journeyman
Options

I've signed up to bulb energy via the Samsung members site, on the deal where you get the smart hub & plugs offer for £1. It said I'd get an email code to submit to obtain the items, but I'm yet to receive any codes. Can anyone advise when & how I get this offer please? now that I've paid my first month's bill etc.

Thanks.

14 REPLIES 14
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi @Rdh72, please reach out to our SmartThings team, so they can check the account and help you further with this. You can use this link to get in touch: https://support.smartthings.com/hc/en-gb
Rdh72
Journeyman
Options

Hiya Sauda,

I sent an email to the smart things team the other day, but not heard anything yet?

0 Likes
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Due to the Covid-19 situation, the teams are working at a reduced capacity and it can take a bit more time to receive a reply. Allow them a few more days and check also your Spam and Junk folders; they will get back to you asap. 

Rdh72
Journeyman
Options
still no reply, checked spam etc but nothing still!
0 Likes
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
I had a quick word with the team, and they do apologise for the inconvenience as they are quite busy. However, I can assure you that they are working through the queue as fast as they can, and they will reply to your email when possible.
0 Likes
Rdh72
Journeyman
Options
have had smart things email me ro say call samsung online sales, called them & they said call members team, called them & they said call technical team, called them & it cuts off. Is this an actual real deal that I signed up to with Bulb, or just another scam by a company to get more out of you!!!!
webprodson
Pioneer
Options

Same here, no email received to get the code to get the SmartThings hub and 2 outlets! THIS IS A PURE SCAM! 

-----------------------------------------
Phone: S23 Ultra / Tablet: Tab S8 Ultra / Watch: Watcg6 Classic 47mm
Rdh72
Journeyman
Options
hiya webprodson, still in the same position here, seems all have gone deaf & no one seems to know who to put you through too. All keep saying to speak to another department, but no one seems to be able to help with a simple code!! not very good Samsung!
STEPHIE-
Explorer
Options

I got an email with the code approx 5 weeks after registration  the email is titled [YOURNAME], your bulb offer is ready and from this address <no-reply@m1.email.samsung.com> so if you add this email to your contacts it usually prevents it going to spam.

Screenshot_20200802-071426_Gmail.jpg

0 Likes