Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart Things app.

(Topic created on: 22-03-2022 09:08 AM)
Ray42
Voyager
Options
My smart meter has been connected to the Smart Things app for 6 days now, and although I can see info on the Life page, I can't see any data on the device page. Is this correct? Have I missed something?
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
AndrewL
Options

@Ray42: When you're on the Life page, can you see a SmartThings Energy option towards the top of the page? If so, try tapping on this to view your Energy Usage. Data from your Smart Meter should start showing up within 48 hours of setup, so if this isn't the case then please ensure you are connected to Wi-Fi or Mobile Data, then check the link below to ensure you have completed the setup correctly. 

Set up Samsung SmartThings Energy | Samsung UK

0 Likes
Ray42
Voyager
Options
Perhaps I didn't make myself clear. When I click on the Life page I can see the meter readings and history no problem. When I click on the Device icon for the meter, however, it shows no data and no usage. Should I be seeing readings here or not?
0 Likes
Smartmeterman
First Poster
Options

@Ray42 had the same for about 6 months now, no data, no usage. Allegedly it is a known problem and will be fixed in 2022 but not yet for me 🙁

0 Likes
fishy100
First Poster
Options
I've got nothing through after 2 weeks
... try the Loop app it works
0 Likes
Ray42
Voyager
Options
I'm now using an app called Hugo. Gives you much more information than the Smart meter display and enables you to set budgets, compare tariffs and monitor usage day by day.
0 Likes