Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart Tag "Notify me when it's found" not working

(Topic created on: 23-09-2022 10:05 PM)
ks_mark
Apprentice
Options

Hello,

I'm having trouble with SmartTags - I can activate the option "Notify me when it's found" when the smart tag is not around me. When I click the option, the button, briefly changes to the spinning balls, and then goes back to off

Can you help?

ApplicationFrameHost_XvqHebYV46.png

ApplicationFrameHost_ImxQRxoxtd.png

Here is the information about Smart Things App and the tag

ApplicationFrameHost_sYXS5APcuk.png

ApplicationFrameHost_2gpOMcojDN.png

 Thank you!

6 REPLIES 6
ScrappyCocos
Navigator
Options

Hi! Have you tried to remove your smart tag from your devices and add it back again as a fresh new smart tag?

" If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0 "
A-FAST-ASSISTsimple
Pathfinder
Options
When you have the tag on you turn it on then it will work so when you lose it next time it will automatically alert you, hope this helps!
ks_mark
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for the suggestion, but when the tag is near me, the option is not available

0 Likes
A-FAST-ASSISTsimple
Pathfinder
Options
Odd, cause it does it for my devices.. (I don't have a tag) but it should work maybe go on the app and see if you can reset the device It could then work and if it still doesn't then use what I said before if none of that works then I am at a total loss and maybe you should ask samsung
0 Likes
ScrappyCocos
Navigator
Options

Hi! Have you got the chance to try what i said?

" If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0 "
0 Likes
ks_mark
Apprentice
Options

Hi, 

I did and it didn't work. Seems the problem is related with the region of the account, which I asked ove the phone once for Samsung to change. That seemed to messed up with the backend.

I created a new account (😠) and it works.

Strange...

0 Likes