Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Powerbot x20 - C 04 Error

(Topic created on: 12-01-2020 11:53 AM)
Sneakychow
First Poster
Options

Hey there!

I recently just purchased a second hand Powerbot x20 SR10M7030WW. It works great for my downstairs tiled area but have now run into a C 04 error code. This code is for the auto shutter edge cleaning feature. The Smarthings app tells me there is something caught in the shutter, preventing it from closing.

Viewing the shutter from the outside shows noting caught in the mechinism so since the bot is out of warranty I decided to crack it open. I again, found nothing caught in the mchinism but there is a click sensor that tells the bot when the shutter is opened and closed. I was wondering if this could be the issue? Or if just unplugging the servo for the shutter would work.

Thanks!

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options
@Sneakychow: If you have turned off the emergency switch to remove any foreign matter from the Auto Shutter tool, and the error has persisted, then please contact a Samsung Support Centre to arrange an engineers inspection. To find your nearest one please follow the link below, select Home Appliance > Vacuum, and enter your post code.

http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/servicelocation/
0 Likes
Sneakychow
First Poster
Options
Andrew there was no foreign matter in the shutter tool as stated in my first post.

I live in Australia, not the UK unfortunately. I’m also not really looking to take it to a service center as I don’t want to pay to get it serviced. Was hoping someone had a work around for this error.
0 Likes
iDoctor
First Poster
Options

Hello, please help how did you solve this problem in the end because I have an identical problem? thanks for the more detailed answer what was the cause and how was this problem solved? 

0 Likes