Support

Open search

Philips Hue Bridge

Highlighted
First Poster

I have recently purchased the Philips hue Bridge starter pack,could anyone tell me which App they have found to work best?

I have 3 colour bulbs and a switch but find the original Hue app by Philips,to be a little to much in the way of features.Can anyone suggest a easier to use app for the S10 please.

Many thanks in advance 🤝🏻

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
@Phantom: You might want to try the Samsung SmartThings app, available from the Google Play Store. Note: SmartThings’ Philips Hue integration requires the use of the Philips Hue Ethernet Bridge. Connecting directly to Philips Hue lights is not currently supported. The Hue Bridge must be updated to firmware version 01016441 or later. To force your Hue Bridge to update its firmware: Close the Hue mobile app, unplug the Bridge for 10 seconds, plug it back in, and then restart the Hue app.

To find out more please check the link below.

https://support.smartthings.com/hc/en-gb/articles/200848024-How-to-connect-Philips-Hue-devices
Highlighted
Agree with the points that Andrew has pointed out, I have found both smart things and the Philips hue both work well. I also, made sure that after I completed the install to use the device maintenance in the mobile settings on to clear cache etc.
Top Liked Authors