Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join Bulb

(Topic created on: 05-02-2020 07:53 AM)
BirrBoy68
Explorer
Options

Screenshot_20200111-174633_Samsung Members.jpg

Joined bulb yet had nothing from Samsung smartthings to claim my offer anyone else have this issue with Samsung smartthings  ?I followed step by stepI followed step by step

24 REPLIES 24
BG1992
Student
Options

I joined Bulb back in November 2019 via the Samsung Pay app and have had nothing from either Bulb or Samsung after chadsing thhis up multiple times with both companies. Bulb say that they have sent Samsung a code and Samsung say that they have not received anything. Can someone offer some guidance as the direct messenger for smart things does not seem to work.

0 Likes
BirrBoy68
Explorer
Options

Hi

I connected Samsung UK and Samsung smartthings as well and took a number of emails but final got it through paid £1 got the hub and 2 plugs up and running now 

BG1992
Student
Options

Hi, 

Are you saying that you had to get Samsung UK and Samsung Smart Things to talk before you got anywhere with this?

Did Bulb send you the code or do they send it to Samsung?

Thanks

0 Likes
BirrBoy68
Explorer
Options

It's down to Samsung not Bulb 

I've left a link in my replies on this forum 

Sent both Samsung UK and smartthings a few emails but I did get there in the end 😂 

BirrBoy68
Explorer
Options
support@smartthings.co.uk
hypnoticnewt
First Poster
Options

I have been trying since December to get this sorted and still nothing 😞 I keep being thrown between Bulb, smatthings and samsung store multiple times now and its getting tiresome! The other day Smartthings told me to contact 0330 726 7467 for support in getting the code but they had no idea about the promotion on the phone. I have had to email Smartthings again but im not holding my breath. 

0 Likes
BirrBoy68
Explorer
Options

I had to email them a number of times. 

It not down to Bulb

it's 100% Samsung smartthings

I signed up via Samsung smartthings app. 

0 Likes
seanbwfc87
Journeyman
Options

Exactly same boat. Heard nothing

When will I receive my Samsung smart things redemption code. For my smart meters £1. I signed up with bulb and been a member for weeks now. And bill paid

0 Likes
KITUS_78
Apprentice
Options

Still nothing. 

What is the estimated time to receive the email?

Regards 

0 Likes