Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulb energy SmartThings offer - smart meter required?

(Topic created on: 31-03-2020 02:03 PM)
burg9
Journeyman
Options

Hi, anyone used the bulb samsung offer to any success?

3 REPLIES 3
STEPHIE-
Explorer
Options

Yes i got an email with the promo code after around 5 weeks, hub and 2 plugs delivered next day. Teething problems with my setup but we'll get there.  I still can't access the Samsung/bulb members portal properly yet tho so that's my next thing to sort. Pain in the ass at times but saving loads in fuel prices so its not the end of the world. Overall I'm a happy bunny. 

0 Likes
AndyRoo1710
First Poster
Options

I've tried to, but the code Samsung sent me doesn't work, and now their sorry excuse for a customer support team are essentially not contactable. 

0 Likes
STEPHIE-
Explorer
Options

I got an email with the code approx 5 weeks after registration  the email is titled "[YOURNAME], your bulb offer is ready" and from this address <no-reply@m1.email.samsung.com> so if you add this email to your contacts it usually prevents it going to spam.  I'm not sure if it makes any difference but may also be help if you use the same email address to register accounts with samsung and bulb.  The helpdesk for samsung smartthings have been very helpful with code issues and similar queries but at the moment with covid virus they are on limited staff so its taking longer to respond to queries and being patient is just part of it and i know how frustrating it is but the community pages on smartthings and bulb are full of people who know how to help with some things. 

Screenshot_20200802-071426_Gmail.jpg

0 Likes