Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulb £1 offer. No update or ETA weeks after order

(Topic created on: 28-04-2020 10:46 PM)
seanbwfc87
Journeyman
Options

Hi. When will I receive my Samsung smart things redemption code. For my smart meters £1. I signed up with bulb and been a member for weeks now. And bill paid

Anyone else in same boat? Very frustrating

10 REPLIES 10
AntS
Options

Hi @seanbwfc87 ,

Have you been in touch with the UK SmartThings support team about this one?

https://support.smartthings.com/hc/en-gb

COVID-19 has meant the live chat  is suspended, but their email is still open. 

seanbwfc87
Journeyman
Options

Yes and not heard anything back. Very frustrating

0 Likes
AntS
Options

@seanbwfc87 , Cheers. And understandable. I've sent my UK SmartThings colleagues an email about this one - and I'll let you know when they reply to me if there's anything we can do to get things moving for you from here. 👍

seanbwfc87
Journeyman
Options
Thanks
0 Likes
seanbwfc87
Journeyman
Options

They've now updated the link 🤔

https://join.bulb.co.uk/partner/smartthings

Any update plesse,?

0 Likes
AntS
Options
AndyRoo1710
First Poster
Options

Having a similar problem here @AntS.

I've signed up to Bulb, paid my bill, and even received my promo code....
But it doesn't work! 

No answer from Live Chat (Useless heap of ***** that is!), phone lines directing me in circles and then to live chat, and no info on the website. 

Will try and contact the smartthings team, but really, how hard is it for a company worth over $250 billion to be able to offer some form of customer support?! Ludicrous! 

0 Likes
STEPHIE-
Explorer
Options

I got an email with the code approx 5 weeks after registration  the email is titled "[YOURNAME], your bulb offer is ready" and from this address <no-reply@m1.email.samsung.com> so if you add this email to your contacts it usually prevents it going to spam.  I'm not sure if it makes any difference but may also be help if you use the same email address to register accounts with samsung and bulb.  The helpdesk for samsung smartthings have been very helpful with code issues and similar queries but at the moment with covid virus they are on limited staff so its taking longer to respond to queries and being patient is just part of it and i know how frustrating it is but the community pages on smartthings and bulb are full of people who know how to help with some things. 

Screenshot_20200802-071426_Gmail.jpg

0 Likes
Members_XhuOw4Z
First Poster
Options
Hello,
Having same problem,signet to Bulb but not received any promo code.Try chat with Bulb support ,but thay send me to Samsung suport. After long chat and phone call still nothing
0 Likes