Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Z fold 5 pre order uk delivery date

(Topic created on: 26-07-2023 06:04 PM)
djslapper
Navigator
Options

Just ordered the z fold 5 1TB in blue and the watch 6 classic and been given a delivery date of 4th August despite the unpacking saying they are out on 11th. Anyone else had the same date? Went through this when I pre ordered the s23 ultra and that was 4 weeks late. TIA.

0 Likes
Go to solution
51 REPLIES 51
Leeds83
Journeyman
Options
That is very depressing. Personally I couldn't accept this. But from the other hand there is no other way around it. Even if you cancel it , your loose the £100 discount, because its no longer available. Please update me. If you get anything else
0 Likes
SarahW1982
Journeyman
Options
Will do xxx
0 Likes
Dennycrane
Pathfinder
Options
Same story here, I ordered a Z Fold 5 1TB, the S Pen case and a Tab S9 Ultra 1TB delivery date Fri 4th August. Got a confirmation text letting me know that I will indeed get a delivery on the 4th, but it's only going to be the S Pen case. Then I received an email full of apologies and regrets but the rest of my order (the most anticipated part) will be delayed until at least the 18th of August. Oh how they mock me with their hollow words full of their corporate double talk and fake sorrows. Every year's the same at Samsung UK you place your order and wait for the excuses to arrive instead of their products. I wonder if as a gesture of their sorrow at the lackluster service given to us they offer us a FREE Keyboard case or equivalent accessory or is their regret although genuine just not as strong as we're led to believe? I dropped a couple of grand for their excellent equipment and all I will receive on delivery day is a phone case, Samsung execs take note.
0 Likes
Kaz306
Apprentice
Options

Same happened to me. I am so gutted hopefully it arrives on the 18th and hopefully Samsung will send us a voucher or something to make up for it. 

0 Likes
Jamster82
Apprentice
Options

yep i ordered the 1tb version fold 5 and the watch 6 47mm version and customer care have said a manager will contact me as i was getting nowhere on customer care as i sold my phone thinking it will be delivered today but now i have to go out and buy a cheap phone to keep me going for 2 weeks. Samsung this is unacceptable and hope your going to offer us all compensation  

0 Likes
Members_D4RFIDR
First Poster
Options

It's sad, but also sort of reassuring, to see I'm not the only one who didn't get her shiny new Z Flip today! What did your messages say? I didn't get a text, but I did get an email saying "We regret to inform you that your recent order of UKxxxxx88128198 has been delayed, due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. Our courier partner will be in touch as soon as your order is on its way. "

No mention of a new date (e.g. 18th as many of you have had). I wonder if this means mine is almost on it's way? The status has said 'preparing dispatch' for the past couple of days...

Fingers crossed, but I won't get my hopes up!

0 Likes
Leeds83
Journeyman
Options
I've received it this morning. Something which is bothering me is the screen protector on main screen , its making it like a mirror. We're not allowed to take it off.
0 Likes
Leeds83
Journeyman
Options
Did you ordered 1tb storage? If yes I think that's the reason it will come so late. Mine is 512gb. I found out because many people ordered 1tb they finished very fast
0 Likes
SarahW1982
Journeyman
Options
Yeah ordered the 1tb in the limited edition grey 😢
SarahW1982
Journeyman
Options
How you finding the phone x
0 Likes