Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Z fold 5 pre order uk delivery date

(Topic created on: 26-07-2023 06:04 PM)
djslapper
Navigator
Options

Just ordered the z fold 5 1TB in blue and the watch 6 classic and been given a delivery date of 4th August despite the unpacking saying they are out on 11th. Anyone else had the same date? Went through this when I pre ordered the s23 ultra and that was 4 weeks late. TIA.

0 Likes
Go to solution
51 REPLIES 51
djslapper
Navigator
Options
They will deliver tomorrow and send you an hour delivery slot in the morning
Members_xGwP9jz
First Poster
Options

I ordered my phone day it was available,  the Fold 5 1tb in blue,  received the order confirmation and shipping and delivery date of 4th August.    In last hour received an email saying Samsung are confirming re delivery of my order with a new date for delivery BY the 18th of August.   No commitment, spoken with customer service who can’t offer any further advice.   Do I feel let down.. more than a lot, it’s a flagship phone, it was ordered within an hour of orders being available to be made and they have taken my money and now don’t know when I can get my phone with any specific date except by the 18th.  It’s poor service and let’s the brand down massively in my eyes but that’s how Samsung are becoming, customer service an afterthought 

0 Likes
bobbystan
First Poster
Options
Just had the same email , strongly thinking about cancelling now , 18tg is not good enough
0 Likes
SarahW1982
Journeyman
Options
I had the same. I've just received an text and email now saying the 18th of August 😡😡
SarahW1982
Journeyman
Options
I have had exactly the same 😡 I spoke to customer service who couldn't give any further information or explanation. I am far from happy!
0 Likes
djslapper
Navigator
Options

Well I had the same thing apart from Samsung promising me yesterday I would get my phone and watch but today - erm no phone or watch in stock. Cancelled my order after ordering another watch 6 as phone says 18th and within 10 minutes my watch order went from payment to preparing for dispatch then 5 minutes later a message from DPD to say delivery tomorrow so more lies from Samsung unless they found a spare watch down the sofa. Will NEVER pre order a phone again after the constant lies from customer service.

Leeds83
Journeyman
Options
Wow 18th. That's so long. But I think and hope it will get to you sooner than that. When did you pre order it? I did same day as lunch event
0 Likes
Members_MblXbgn
First Poster
Options

I also ordered the z Fold 5 1TB in Blue a week ago and got a delivery date of Fri 4 August. Tonight (Thu 3 Aug) I got an email from Samsung to say that my order has been delayed for 2 weeks!! until 18 Aug. That's not just the delivery company being a bit busy - what is going on?

0 Likes
Members_MblXbgn
First Poster
Options

I also ordered the z Fold 5 1TB in Blue a week ago and got a delivery date of Fri 4 August. Tonight (Thu 3 Aug) I got an email from Samsung to say that my order has been delayed for 2 weeks!! until 18 Aug. That's not just the delivery company being a bit busy - what is going on?

0 Likes
SarahW1982
Journeyman
Options
Ordered it as it within an hour of release 😡😢