Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my double storage?😡

(Topic created on: 10-02-2023 03:26 PM)
Snoopystu
Navigator
Options
Samsung said that all pre-ordered phones would get double storage as in 512gb for price of 256gb.
Well i have recieved my s23 ultra today and it has only got 256gb of storage and not 512gb 😡
I am not happy
43 REPLIES 43
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
I honestly have to agree with this. If you send it back and the double data isn't on you will pay the same price for the 256gb anyway
Risky24
Helping Hand
Options
Oh that's rough. I'm sorry to hear that.
Rajsahab
Helping Hand
Options
Did anyone get 512gb s23 ultra? If yes please can you check the RAM size of your phone and kindly let me know. Thanks
walkerx
Helping Hand
Options
You ordered the 256gb version so no free upgrade :(. They should have just removed the 256gb or made all 256gb/512gb orders 512gb
walkerx
Helping Hand
Options
I got the 1tb version and it 1tb
0 Likes
Snapper99
Voyager
Options
Correct if in the UK
Current Phone S23 Ultra (1TB)
Snapper99
Voyager
Options
Ditto, ordered the 1tb version during the 'unpack' then got an email from Samsung telling me they had reviewed the offer and it was now cheaper so I ordered another, then cancelled the first one.
Got it on the 7th...

If the OP can afford to do it I would order the RIGHT phone now and then after getting the order confirmation email initiate a return on the other phone under the distance selling regs and just say the phones not what you thought you'd ordered and is therefore unsuitable.

Assuming they still have ALL of the packaging and haven't glued a screen saver on?

They will have to wait a bit for the refund mind, Samsung will refund but they aren't quick...
Current Phone S23 Ultra (1TB)
0 Likes
walkerx
Helping Hand
Options
Yeh I originally ordered the 512gb cos of the offer but I couldn't add a case. So had to do that separately. Then another member mentioned the offer on the 1tb so I cancelled my order which was done via PayPal credit and reordered the 1tb with insurance, case and protector with an old phone as tradein, and got it cheaper than my 512gb order and the order for my case. And it arrived on the 8th.
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I got 12gb Ram
0 Likes
Risky24
Helping Hand
Options
I would think the same but @Snoopystu just doesn't want to go through all the hassle and end up back at square one. I would try again if I were in that position but I get the point of avoiding all the stress of sending back and possibly being left without a phone and having to wait only to end up back to square one.
0 Likes