Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch6 Not Received with S24 Ultra - Order States Watch 'Delivered'

(Topic created on: 27-01-2024 04:03 PM)
LeeStrong
Explorer
Options

As title states, I've not received my Watch6 or strap with my order.

The items are on the packing slip, DPD referred me to Samsung, I've reported this to Samsung who have told me two things. On the phone they stated the items should have been delivered together, then advised to wait 1-2 days for delivery of the watch which was sent separately.

The order status and packing slip confirms the items should have been sent together. It's now been 3 days, still no watch or tracking information, customer support are now ignoring my responses. What do I do now?

33 REPLIES 33
Courtneyg1985
Student
Options
I'm also in the same situation. Samsung are claiming it was packed and delivered with the phone. They sent me some sketchy images when it was supposedly packed but it doesn't actually show the watch and strap in the package. They have come back to me to say they are closing my case. I'll be seeking other methods recover either the watch or appropriate compensation. I'm not at all happy.
mooney123
Apprentice
Options
This happened to me, I challenged them on the image they had sent me saying it doesn't prove anything as no address label was shown in the grainy Image they sent me telling me they were satisfied and closing my case....I sent them a thread of this chat saying it's not only.me but other customers too in a similar situation to me, miracously they re-opened my case and agreed to send to me a replacement watch which has now been delivered
0 Likes
mooney123
Apprentice
Options
EVERYONE KEEP ON BEING FIRM WITH SAMSUNG AND CHALLENGE THEM.ON EBERYTHING THEY SAY, USE THIS THREAD AS EVIDENCE OF NOT BEING ALONE AND THEY WILL EVENTUALLY BUCKLE.....I KEPT UP THE CALLING AND EMAILING AND HAVE NOW RECEIVED MY WATCH AND STRAP
LeeStrong
Explorer
Options
I'm glad you've received yours, it really shouldn't take this to happen. I wish they'd just be accountable but I don't think they will.