Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch6 Not Received with S24 Ultra - Order States Watch 'Delivered'

(Topic created on: 27-01-2024 04:03 PM)
LeeStrong
Explorer
Options

As title states, I've not received my Watch6 or strap with my order.

The items are on the packing slip, DPD referred me to Samsung, I've reported this to Samsung who have told me two things. On the phone they stated the items should have been delivered together, then advised to wait 1-2 days for delivery of the watch which was sent separately.

The order status and packing slip confirms the items should have been sent together. It's now been 3 days, still no watch or tracking information, customer support are now ignoring my responses. What do I do now?

34 REPLIES 34
LeeStrong
Explorer
Options

I've got no idea what's going on or what they're playing at.1707837299330.jpg1707837353753.jpg

0 Likes
LeeStrong
Explorer
Options
My response, not expecting a reply to this either.1707837710146.jpg
0 Likes
AntS
Options

I've asked for some clarification at our side from the Shop Team too, LeeStrong.

LeeStrong
Explorer
Options
Thank you, much appreciated.
0 Likes
LeeStrong
Explorer
Options
Evening all, I have had an email from DPD stating "We are expecting your parcel" which would indicate something is coming from Samsung. Updates to follow.
0 Likes
LeeStrong
Explorer
Options

Update as promised, will update if its sent.1707847512521.jpg

0 Likes
LeeStrong
Explorer
Options
Watch and strap delivered. It was never made clear what happened in the first place. Wishing anyone else in this same position the best of luck.
Geogoo
Journeyman
Options

Same here.... Phone delivered but the watch was not included in the box nor the strap....

I am still exchanging emails....they admitted some system errors but if they don't take responsibility and do something asap after 1 month, I will take legal actions.

Many users have the same issue and they mock us.

mooney123
Apprentice
Options
So just to update you guys, I am on the same position as you guys, delivery note says phone watch and straps delivered when I only received phone.

I have spoke with Samsung shop more than half a dozen times and not made much progress, they came back to me last night 18th Feb saying they have done an internal investigation and as far as they are co concerned all three items were delivered in one go and they are closing my case.

I have gone back to them and shown them this thread and counteracted their claim again about just only receiving the phone, the Samsung customer service team member has said they are now not going to close my case but come back to me again after reviewing all facts sent in to them, I am now losing all hope of getting the promotional Galaxy 6 watch.

Samsung saying all three items delivered, I've only received phone so either a theft has occurred between them sending me the parcel and watch has been stolen......I'm now once again waiting on Samsung toncone back to me pending more investigations there ends.
Dapper
Journeyman
Options
I'm in the same boat, I received the phone and was supposed to receive the watch, firstly on the 9th February then that changed to the 19th.

Nothing came contacted Samsung Shop, they investigated and told me I had already received the watch and strap with the phone and closed the ticket even though the order shows the watch would be sent at a different date.

This is a running theme with Scamscum!