Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch6 Not Received with S24 Ultra - Order States Watch 'Delivered'

(Topic created on: 27-01-2024 04:03 PM)
LeeStrong
Explorer
Options

As title states, I've not received my Watch6 or strap with my order.

The items are on the packing slip, DPD referred me to Samsung, I've reported this to Samsung who have told me two things. On the phone they stated the items should have been delivered together, then advised to wait 1-2 days for delivery of the watch which was sent separately.

The order status and packing slip confirms the items should have been sent together. It's now been 3 days, still no watch or tracking information, customer support are now ignoring my responses. What do I do now?

34 REPLIES 34
LeeStrong
Explorer
Options

I'll give them a call tomorrow, just to note I've had no response from support in 4 days despite nagging them with a daily chaser.

mooney123
Apprentice
Options
I'm in exactly the same situation, phone was delivered on 27th Jan but no watch or straps have shown up, I've rung them at least half a dozen times and it's like banging your head against a brick wall.

Have been told my order I'd being investigated urgently and was promised delivery within 48 hours but that has easily lapsed with nothing to show for it.

The Samsung representative who I spoke to on the phone acknowledged an issue with dispatch of watches but could not offer any resolution to this, I'm now thinking of raising with trading standards or someone with teeth to look Into this if not resolved by end of this week.
0 Likes
LeeStrong
Explorer
Options
Thank you, details sent.
LeeStrong
Explorer
Options

Just a general update for the interest of ANYONE following this - I've had nothing, including no response from support as promised. I've contacted Citizens Advice and hopefully will get a response during the week, I'm preparing to make a claim via the small claims court.

LeeStrong
Explorer
Options

Update: No response from support, it appears the returns process has been started on my order for the watch and strap? I received an e-mail titled "Exchange Request" with instructions to print a return label.

Not entirely sure what's going on, I still don't have the watch nor strap, nor any response from Support. I've asked for the details on the Ombudsman Samsung subscribe too twice, both times seemingly ignored - Nor did I start this 'Exchange/Returns' process, this is random.

0 Likes
LeeStrong
Explorer
Options

No idea why I'm receiving this in my e-mails, no response from support.

w.png

0 Likes
sammy-boy
Explorer
Options
I'm thinking of going via credit card first. Still in disbelief that we're having to do this when buying direct from Samsung. Getting nowhere with their customer service agents, they just fob you off politely.
0 Likes
sammy-boy
Explorer
Options
Interesting, maybe something is finally moving in the right direction...?
LeeStrong
Explorer
Options
Yeah, no, this is now beyond a joke. They are talking about processing an exchange and the order page is now asking me to send the watch back. The one I haven't received. I am honestly hopeless, I've asked for the ombudsman details three times.
0 Likes