Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade to fold 5

(Topic created on: 03-08-2023 09:43 AM)
Bal83
Journeyman
Options
Hey, tried to upgrade husbands fold2 for the fold 5 in the UK and there is not any option to trade in the fold 2. Any suggestion??
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Trade in options change quite frequently
Theres usually a quota of devices that will be required for trade ins.
Some phones will get filled and removed and others added.
You can always try looking at network providers to see if they have deals or their own trade in programes
AndrewL
Options

@Bal83: I have had a look into this for you, and the Galaxy Z Fold2 is available as a trade in option when purchasing the Galaxy Z Fold5. If you select Trade in - Yes, please at the purchase stage, and choose Samsung Z Series, then you will find it in the list of options presented to you (4th option from the top, below Galaxy Z Flip 4). I hope this helps. 

ironass
Black Belt 
Options

As per @AndrewL instructions, above, the Fold2 is showing for trade-in...

Fold2 trade-in U.K.Fold2 trade-in U.K.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Wow interesting and i thought in the past I was going mad, swearing I saw an option and some days later no option.

Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
Bal83
Journeyman
Options
Hi Thank you for your reply . I have managed to pre order the fold 5 .