Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade programme online fault

(Topic created on: 10-02-2022 11:49 AM)
Rach77
Pathfinder
Options
Hi, since the unpacked event yesterday I have tried multiple times to order the S22 Ultra on the upgrade programme but it's not working. I get as far as selecting the condition on my existing S21 Ultra and then the system basically says there's an error and won't let me upgrade.
Is this a known issue and if so are Samsung working on a solution?
12 REPLIES 12
Todderik18
Navigator
Options
Had the same issues yesterday. Refresh and try again, frustrating I know but you will get there..
Rach77
Pathfinder
Options
Thank you 😊
0 Likes
Andysmith31
First Poster
Options
After 3 hrs trying to buy ultra S22 and site crashing or dropping order I finally succeeded getting my order placed with funds taken from account to only get another email saying its been cancelled and customer service says try again because they don't know what went wrong I'm that frustrated I may look at apple for my new phone and we're is my money
0 Likes
Todderik18
Navigator
Options
Your money will be back with you in a few days, they can't just cancel the transaction and refund you instantaneously, its more to do with your bank than Samsung
0 Likes
Rach77
Pathfinder
Options
Oh no, I really hope it works out for you. Please let me know how it goes
0 Likes
Andysmith31
First Poster
Options
Thanks but a big company like samsung should do better especially when consider how much more we pay for our devices than say the 🇺🇸
0 Likes
Andysmith31
First Poster
Options
Just tried to buy a s21ultra and I cleared the trolley but at the very end somehow it remembered 2 x S22 ultras I despair I really do
0 Likes
Rach77
Pathfinder
Options
Yes, I agree
0 Likes
Rach77
Pathfinder
Options
What the hell is going on with their site. I still can't do my order!
0 Likes