Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade program pre order.

(Topic created on: 03-02-2023 05:17 AM)
dscobsct
First Poster
Options
So this year Samsung are only offering an upgrade to 512mb from 256mb as a pre order bonus, but I see nothing of it within the upgrade program on the website, so my question is if I go ahead and order a 256, will I get the 512?
0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

This promotion should cover all Pre Orders raised @dscobsct 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
dscobsct
First Poster
Options
Thank you, I'll order the 256 then.
0 Likes
KellyOguche
Student
Options
I only got my S22 Ultra in June 2022 and Samsung wants me to exchange it for £600. Never
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
I only got mine 2 months ago and £600 trade in a very good offer. If I thought I'd get that sort of deal for an 8 month old phone I'd bite their hand off.
0 Likes
blenky
Helping Hand
Options
I'm on the upgrade program and got the offer of 512 for price of 256
0 Likes
noctornus
Journeyman
Options
I've looked into this and Yes order a 256GB get a 512GB at no cost, or order a 512GB for price as the 256GB you'll get a discount matching the 256GB. It's simple in principle but not communicated very well, Samsung will be flooded with cancellation of order only to then be flooded with new orders that were totally pointless because you already had that phone.
0 Likes
dscobsct
First Poster
Options
Yeah not clear at all. I've gone ahead and ordered a 256, I've had confirmation emails that my order has gone through and still haven't read anything to say I'll get the 512 instead. Hopefully itl just turn up
0 Likes
Dominion1337
Apprentice
Options
I have had the same problem.

I have just been told "Please be informed that  the double storage is not applicable to Samsung upgrade lounge"

No double storage, no free buds. NOTHING!!!.
0 Likes
dscobsct
First Poster
Options
Seriously
0 Likes