Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Upgrade program issue

(Topic created on: 09-02-2022 07:51 PM)
danielshaw007
Pathfinder
Options

Hi all, I'm already in the upgrade program, I am trying to place my upgrade from the email invitation like I have for the last 4 years. I have noticed this time, it seems like I am joining the program again, the last few times when I come to check out it says Samsung Upgrade Program - Welcome back, as it knows i'm already in the program.

Anyway I followed the checkout through and it then says Sorry I cannot use Klarna on this purchase...

Please advise..

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
danielshaw007
Pathfinder
Options
I've resolved mine. Contacted karna who suggested I checked my address details again. Seems it didn't like having it delivered to my works. Updated to home address for both and it went through this time.

View solution in context

16 REPLIES 16
BigboyDav3
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue, here to see if there's a fix.

0 Likes
Solution
danielshaw007
Pathfinder
Options
I've resolved mine. Contacted karna who suggested I checked my address details again. Seems it didn't like having it delivered to my works. Updated to home address for both and it went through this time.
gizmoy2k
Journeyman
Options

Same issue,. no problem last year from s20 to s21 but this year kalarna says no.

All payments made, high credit score, no address changes etc.

Looking around it seems to be a lottery every year and groups of existing upgrade customers get hit with the same issue.

Any support?

BigboyDav3
First Poster
Options
I did mine this morning and has no problems at all
0 Likes
Timjf
Journeyman
Options

Hi, when I try to upgrade, I get to the payment page and there is a line asking me to join the upgrade program, which I’ve been a member of for the last two years, I’m concerned it is going to start me from new and I will still be paying for my 21 ultra, has anybody else had this or when you press continue does it then take you to the upgrade program?

0 Likes
danielshaw007
Pathfinder
Options
Mine did this, I just went ahead with it. I used the button in the email too. I guess Samsung will sort it if it's made us start again, checked last year's order and it had a welcome back thing, this time that was not there. Im kinda worried..
0 Likes
Timjf
Journeyman
Options

That’s what got me worried, I called customer services and they said they would look into it and get back to me, see how long that takes!

0 Likes
danielshaw007
Pathfinder
Options
Great let me know what they say, if its done it to me and you, I'm sure others will be the same.
0 Likes
Timjf
Journeyman
Options

Will do.

0 Likes