Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade issues

(Topic created on: 11-02-2022 01:30 PM)
Eden97
Journeyman
Options
I'm trying to upgrade my s21 ultra to the s22 ultra, it gets to the grade section, says my phone is grade A I click continue and get "error submitting the grade of your device, please try again later" 
I've been trying for three days!!! 
On my phone, tablet AND laptop! 
I tried live chat, the just sent me from pillar to post and then left me in a waiting room for 17 hours... yes 17! 
So can someone help me? Or am I just best changing phone brands. 
10 REPLIES 10
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Are you in the UK?
I didn't get asked for a grading option trading my phone in.
People from all over post here which is why I'm asking
Usually my phones get assessed when they get sent in, and I'm told the result.
Are you using the same browser on all you have tried?
If so maybe try a different browser
Eden97
Journeyman
Options
Yeah UK, and I've tried all different browsers 😞
0 Likes
Eden97
Journeyman
Options
This is what happens 20220210_205654_44234_1644526615.jpg
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Oh right I've never had that to do 🤔
Don't know which number for customer support you have. But the one in Get Help on the Members App seems to work for me.

Could be just that the website is still extremely busy and some elements are not working properly.
Could always clear your browser cache and see if that helps.
0 Likes
Eden97
Journeyman
Options
Yeah I may wait a bit.

I will try it though
0 Likes
Saxacat
Voyager
Options
Try selecting a different colour phone; I got the same msg when ordering the burgundy, but worked OK when I chose the green. It may have been coincidence, but worth a try.
0 Likes
Eden97
Journeyman
Options
Oh it's the burgundy I want
0 Likes
TommyTizzle
Pathfinder
Options

Hey @Eden97 I've been trying to upgrade to the burgundy one too. It would seem I get the exact same error you do when I select the 256gb version. Though I found if I selected the 512gb version, it would send me to the next page and add it to the cart. It would seem that the 256gb version is so popular that the system will lock you out (most likely because samsung has reach the maximum limit for pre-order for that particular option) and in turn will not allow you to select that option.  Strangely though, if you were to select the same model, colour and storage and the site as if you were a new customer then that option is available!

With all the hassle and trouble a lot of customers have had already trying to upgrade through the upgrade program, I'm going to leave it a few days if not a week until I order.

Hope this helps 👍

0 Likes
Eden97
Journeyman
Options
Yeah, they're out of stock now. So I don't know if I should wait or just pay the extra £4 for the 512gb ...
0 Likes