Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update on s24 ultra palaver

(Topic created on: 01-02-2024 01:02 PM)
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
So I am really sorry to say I have given up on the s24 ultra phoned samsung to complain about the obserd delay and I have been offered my s23 ultra back. Knowing my luck I will receive another faulty unit and then what? I may pluck up the courage later in the year to try again if there is good offers out there but I am just so upset with the luck I have it would be the 11th phone that has gone wrong for me. So back to team s23 ultra for me 🤣 thanks to everyone who has commented and helped me but getting to the point its driving me mad so I give up 😶🌫
14 REPLIES 14
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options

So I’m sure most have been follow my s24 ultra performance. M s23 ultra is no longer returnable, and it’s still a minimum of 1st march to wait as they refuse to change the colour so that’s it it’s cash back and move on. Not decided what phone I’m getting yet there is a chance it will be an iPhone as at least with them you can just walk into store and sort it right away as this has been such a stressful experience I would never order from Samsung.com ever again even if I decide to get another Samsung. Either way I still have my tab s9 ultra so I will still be on members helping out and I have had enough experience with Samsung phones to help out as well. I will post which phone I decide to get may even still be Samsung. Thanks everyone for your comments and helping me out. 

regards Ashley 

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'm sorry this has been rhe route you have finally taken @AshtabS9Ultra   😔 

You'll always be welcome on the Samsung Community Forum  👍 

I'm still deciding what to do with regards to the current offers running 🤔 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options

Thank you so much I’m not gone yet I may still get a Samsung device but if I don’t will still be accessing via the tablet which by the way is perfect 👌 

AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options

My advise would be stick where you are I think the s24 ultra is having trouble with QC as there is 3 people I speaking to that have had to return if only I had t sent the s23 back 

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'm still on my Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra and it's just as snappy as when I bought it. Think I've had it around 7 months or so from UK launch date. 

I'd like the Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra because I like the idea of the flat screen which takes me back to the Note series of phone's and I'm a phone person so like to buy the next flagship @AshtabS9Ultra  

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes