Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update on s24 ultra palaver

(Topic created on: 01-02-2024 06:59 PM)
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
So I am really sorry to say I have given up on the s24 ultra phoned samsung to complain about the obserd delay and I have been offered my s23 ultra back. Knowing my luck I will receive another faulty unit and then what? I may pluck up the courage later in the year to try again if there is good offers out there but I am just so upset with the luck I have it would be the 11th phone that has gone wrong for me. So back to team s23 ultra for me 🤣 thanks to everyone who has commented and helped me but getting to the point its driving me mad so I give up 😶🌫
14 REPLIES 14
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Could do alot worse than the s23 ultra!! It's an outstanding device.
Robin999
Maestro
Options
Nothing wrong with the S23 Ultra and I'll be keeping mine for the foreseeable...
Reylob
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Good Luck, from S23U to S24U there are very few advantages.

AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Well now its looking like its been processed in which case I will be getting money. Asked trade in to confirm if they can return but they can't comment, so if I get that cash I will be going elsewhere
0 Likes
Robin999
Maestro
Options
If you're feeling brave enough I'd be tempted to order a new S24 and offset that cashback against it.
Allysisa
Helping Hand
Options
Awww hugs x x
0 Likes
hatchy
First Poster
Options
Hi,I've has an iPhone for the last 6 months and some stuff I hated so decided to go back to samsung and today my s24 ultra arrived and after sorting it out with apos that didn't download onto it , it broke , the botton half of the screen went black and a bright pink vertical line on the other half so can't access anything . sorry i bothered
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@hatchy 

Unfortunately tech can break down and it does appear you may have been sent a faulty unit. 

First try a factory reset but do keep in mind your relevant cooling off period to have the phone swapped out. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate to ask.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options

Thank you very much the phone is already on its way back 

0 Likes