Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade in Scam

(Topic created on: 14-03-2023 06:45 PM)
ScammedTradeIn
Apprentice
Options
Traded in my perfectly fine S20+ for the new S23 ultra. Got an email charging me £75 as my phone has "screen burn" which never did. Actually screen was great and phone didn't have a single scratch on it. There was a picture to proof fault which doesn't prove anything. Would take it back anytime, but how to trust it is not messed with? Or they will try to charge something else from the now used S23 Ultra? It is completely horrible to feel scammed for more money, falsely accused and powerless in this situation. Have Samsung buds, tablets, customer since S2 model and now can't even read the brands name that gets me angry with the situation. If not 100% about the phone integrity I would pay, fair enough. Just not the case at all!
10 REPLIES 10
Members_Q1rxr7q
First Poster
Options

Hi 

I just received this email today i have made a video of my phone when it was rest nothing was wrong with it anD they charging £75 for a screen burn.

My trade in phone was mint could have used it for a little longer. Going to speak to Samsung themselves this is a joke, and i do not know what they have done to the phone.

0 Likes