Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade in date

(Topic created on: 19-01-2024 08:30 PM)
Krystian101
Pioneer
Options
I pre-ordered the s24 ultra and I opted to trade in my s22 ultra however it says I have 7 days to send my phone off to samsung but is it 7 days after I receive the phone or 7 days after the transaction went through? I wish samsung made it a little bit more clearer
Go to solution
13 REPLIES 13
TechZilla
Hotshot
Options
One return label sends your new phone back to Samsung and the other sends your trade in handset to a recycling company, that's how it has always been unless they have changed it this year. Use special delivery option and insure it for the amount you will get charged by Samsung if unreturned at least, just incase royal mail loses it.
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Definitely pay the extra to have it sent back. That way, you have proof it was received and the signature. cost about £11 but worth it for peace of mind

Please don't put it in a post box, you want proof of sending
RPB100
Voyager
Options
Also worth knowing that although you'll get an email from Samsung confirming they have received it and will be back in touch once they've assessed the phone, this interim period can take 2 or 3 weeks.
T1Cybernetic
Explorer
Options

That's good to know too. I've just had an email confirming they have received the trade in phone :winking-face: I have my fingers crossed everything is up to standards for them as I don't want to lose any value! 

Signature removed by popular demand.
0 Likes