Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To everyone who is waiting for you phone - S22

(Topic created on: 11-05-2022 11:51 AM)
avior
Pathfinder
Options

Guys just let you know once you order your phone from what ever date  you will get your phone just few earlier then 2 months for example if you order it on 4 April  you will get June 1st or 2nd there is still high demand  for the S22  

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Yes unfortunately it's a culmination of model popularity and supply.
There are still manufacturing materials like chipsets that are currently not being produced quickly enough. Seems this is a long term thing, and obviously the popularity of customer demand.
The perfect storm if you like.
It's having a knock on effect throughout not only the tech industry. But things like the automotive industry as well.
Conflict in Eastern Europe is having a far reaching effect on everything else.

I'm hoping things will get better once the Fold 4 phone is released.
I waited a while for my S22 Ultra, hopefully when I order the Fold 4 it will arrive sooner.
Well fingers crossed anyway
0 Likes
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
I ordered s22 ultra, took 13 days
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
I ordered s22 next day delivery 😁
0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
Plenty in stock in many UK shops with next day delivery, I don't get why people would bother ordering direct with such a wait...
Siphiwe
Journeyman
Options
Only the 128GB is in stock as no one wants it.
0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
I wrote that on the 11/05 there was plenty of all storage versions available then!!
0 Likes
Siphiwe
Journeyman
Options
Lol, sorry. I'm just so frustrated that a pre-order still hasn't been fulfilled yet stock seems to be available and on Samsung website it says 'in stock'. I logged another call today.