Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timeframe for trading in old phone vs S24?

(Topic created on: 30-01-2024 05:02 AM)
Options
I Pre ordered an S24+ on 23rd Jan
This is due to be delivered to me 11th Feb. 

What sort of deadline do I have to send off my current S20? As obviously I don't want to be left without a phone. 

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi, you should get 14 days to return your trade-in device.
I ordered my s24 ultra on the 18th and received it on the 24th, so I have to return my trade-in no later than the 7th of February.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Samsung give ample time for a person to try out their new phone before wanting the Trade-In phone just to make sure your happy to go ahead. 

Check the Trade-In Faq's and Terms and Conditions. 

Samsung will send out a returns package which is your que to send it in @PowderedToastMan 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Options
Ahh great thanks. Sounds like the timer starts when I get the phone then which would be the obvious & best starting point. Just wanted to check though to be sure.
georgieboy
Pioneer
Options
What's your thoughts you going to keep the ultra or send it back 🤔 I have never seen so many problems being posted on a Samsung mobile
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
I'm personally keeping mine, I don't have any complaints, Samsung will probably fix the display's vivid option with an update.
0 Likes
georgieboy
Pioneer
Options
I've just checked delivery and it's saying 31st Jan now I truly don't know what to do after reading everything.
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Wait until you receive your delivery, then compare your devices & then decide, no sense in thinking about what other people say, you're the one paying for it, decide for yourself.
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Oh yes, it's definitely expected after they've sent you your phone. They'd never hear the end of it if they wanted your trade in before you received your new device
0 Likes