Options

Order on 9 feb

SmartSelect_20220301-203428_Chrome.jpgExpected date 2 march

Start customizing start 22 feb

Screenshot_20220303-204159_Chrome.jpg

Not delivered 2 march

Ready to ship 4 march

Screenshot_20220306-144331_Chrome.jpg

 on the way 6 march till now without any tracking id for contact wait time for samsung support more than 2 hour

Screenshot_20220311-222030_Chrome.jpg

Recent posts

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s22-series/shipping-and-delivery-date-s22-ultra-exclusive...

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s22-series/shipping-and-delivery-date-s22-ultra-exclusive...

What to do?

Unable to cancel

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Unfortunately your not alone in regards to shipping times when it comes to the exclusive colours @Jaskaran singh 

I nearly chose the Graphite colour myself !

Once your order has been placed then the cancellation button disappears after a short while.

So if a person then needs / wants to cancel they would have to call the Samsung Online Shop Team on 03307267467 and or email them via support@samsunguk.zendesk.com 

I hope you get your Samsung phone ASAP  🤞

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
Good old Samsung it's a shame Samsung are acting this way but Samsung are probably holding them back with all the problems and returns there getting at the moment but Samsung will never admit to that or Samsung have not got a clue what there doing !! You decide..
either way it's not fair on there customers who have spent big money on this phone and Samsung have no idea when you will get it !!
Shirlzz
Pioneer
Options

I agree. 

It's amateur service from an alleged quality company. 

J 10
Apprentice
Options

So I ordered my s22 ultra on 11th February, and the expected arrival I was given was on the 14th March. In that time, no more communication. I used PayPal credit to order my device and my first payment was on the 14th of march. As I heard nothing from Samsung I decided to ring them on the 14th of march and was told as I have a custom colour I would have to wait until they get more stock. Today 15th march just recieved an email to say the customization is under way and that it could still take 3 weeks for any news on a delivery date. 

Im no

Nit happy at all with this.

0 Likes