Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung watch 6 received empty box

(Topic created on: 20-03-2024 05:04 PM)
Members_IKMkmLV
First Poster
Options

I Order new samsung watch 6 classic online and I received empty box, the watch was missing. So I contact samsung and after 4 days investigation The decision was rejected after looking at the footage from the Ware house. Just wondering if anyone else going through the same problem. Or if anyone can help me? What can I do next to get my money back on the watch. 

20230811_143329.jpg

  

15 REPLIES 15
Members_KNjqiEd
Student
Options

I have also received an empty box today 20/03/2024 instead of samsung galaxy watch 6.  Raised a complaint with samsung and awaiting for their response.  This worries me that what kind of service is Samsung offering?

0 Likes
Options

Good luck.  Took me over 10 phone calls and 2 months to get a refund from Samsung even after FedEx confirmed in the first week that the theft happened during transit. The FedEx rep said Samsung shipped the package, so only they can make the claim for reimbursement, and that Samsung needed to follow up with FedEx to confirm.  The fact that Samsung dumped this problem on their customers and didn't fix the issues for months (when it could have been confirmed and resolved from a single 20 minute phone call) is down right frustrating.  I'd recommend you call FedEx, USPS, or UPS and report the package theft and see if they can confirm with you that there was a discrepency in weight on their end.   

I'll never order from Samsung again.  And I don't recommend anyone else does either.  (if you want Samsung products, then have it set for pickup at your local best buy, avoid delivery at all costs).

https://www.reddit.com/r/samsung/comments/19ariun/samsung_has_an_internal_theft_problem/

0 Likes
Members_KNjqiEd
Student
Options

I have evidence of the total weight what my courier service (DPD) has received.  Which states .2kg weight for the total sealed pack(empty box within).  I have proved samsung that total weight what i received with the empty box, papers and courier cover is same .2 kg.  This proves that loss happened well before transit to courier.  Dont know what takes time for their investigation and resolve my claim.  Today when i reported this to a customer support he is giving me irrelevant responses and closed my chat asking feedback with no proper response.  This is the state of samsung customers unfortunately.courier pack showing net weight of packagecourier pack showing net weight of packageEmpty box and paper works received by meEmpty box and paper works received by meWeight of empty box and paperworks what i received from samsungWeight of empty box and paperworks what i received from samsung

0 Likes
Members_KNjqiEd
Student
Options

How did you get your refund? Was yours the same issue like mine? received empty box?

0 Likes
Members_KNjqiEd
Student
Options

Order number: UK240316-19376599
Order date: Mar 16, 2024, 8:39:06 PM

Samsung investigation states product is delivered even after i proved that the empty box is what i received in the delivered package and the weight of whole package is just 200 grams.  Will the package with watch, strap & charger weigh 200grams?

Any help on this is appreciated.

0 Likes
SocietyGirl
Community Manager
Options

Can you please DM me your address and email address so I can look into this :smiling-face:

Say hi to us on socials -  @SamsungUK

0 Likes