Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung upgrade programme

(Topic created on: 28-03-2022 07:48 AM)
JordanF
Explorer
Options
Is anyone else on the Samsung upgrade programme and Samsung hasn't settled your previous agreement with Kalrna? I'm being charged twice at the moment, one for my new agreement and again for the old one. No one in Samsung seems to be able to help. Just wondered if it's only me or a wider isuee?
0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
Windy18
Student
Options

Yes, I have the same issue. Were you able to sort this out? I am trying various telephone numbers but no success yet.

0 Likes
JordanF
Explorer
Options
No still nothing yet, I've resorted to asking Klarna to escalate it for me. I'll see where this gets me and update you
0 Likes
B12UMMY
Voyager
Options
Yh me too. I called samsung and they asked for the postage receipt and a copy of the ' order completion ' email sent to me by samsung. They said that they have received alot of complaints from customers with this issue. They also promised me that they will be in contact with Klarna to settle my account ASAP and there's nothing for me to do from my side. And nothing to worry about. I called them on Saturday so I'm just waiting to see what happens. Hopefully it gets sorted this week. I think u should do the same. Good luck.
0 Likes
JordanF
Explorer
Options
Thats good to hear. I've called around 4 times and get a different answer depending on who I speak with.
0 Likes
Earlydoors
Journeyman
Options
I spoke to Klana and they told me there was nothing on their system to say it had been returned and to speak to Samsung
0 Likes
JordanF
Explorer
Options
They said the same to me originally. Luckily I have the email from Samsung saying they received my device.
0 Likes
Earlydoors
Journeyman
Options
I also have that as well, mine was acknowledged on march 17. Its all very frustrating
0 Likes
Sween20
Journeyman
Options

I've just had another payment taken. Klarna said that they have not received notification of the old finance being paid off and to talk to Samsung.  With the screen S22 freeze issue affectin my phone, I think this will be my last Samsung Upgrade and I'll move brands.  Just got through to Samsung after 40 min wait. An American woman answered and then the line went dead......  Dreadful company to get support from.

0 Likes
manny12
Journeyman
Options
In the same boat. I rang the place that does the upgrade gave them my upgrade number and the girl said we received your phone and processed it on the 9th of march. After that?? It's dissappeared. Samsung customer service is absolutely awful. I have got klarna to put a hold on the payments as am in dispute. Samsung are no help. Another reader on a post i made re this said he was going to take legal action here in the UK and asked if others wanted to join him. So if you are here in the UK and are being made to pay double check my post. No way can Samsung get away robbing people
0 Likes