Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Upgrade Programme

(Topic created on: 09-02-2022 08:59 PM)
robbiej1979
Explorer
Options
I have the s21 ultra and am currently on the upgrade programme, I have not had an email with the invitation, but when I go through thr upgrade Programme and add my loan agreement number it says I have already upgraded!

As I placed the order over 12 months ago I should be able to I thought. Am keen to take up the offers so perhaps I need to wait. 

Anyone else having same issue?
26 REPLIES 26
Markt39
Explorer
Options
Same here can't upgrade and when you contact Samsung they aren't interested and do nothing
0 Likes
robbiej1979
Explorer
Options
Will leave a few days, perhaps due to demand it maybe delayed, hope you get it sorted soon
0 Likes
Juli3n
Hotshot
Options

Similar problem, received the invite email, put my details in and just stuck at this page saying technical problems, surprise surprise like every year. I tried a few times and when I end up passing this first step it looks like I'm joining a new agreement instead of upgrading (I've seen similar reports). Pretty poor user experience for sure.

AJ77
Explorer
Options

Any luck ?

0 Likes
Juli3n
Hotshot
Options
Well the order went through, but it doesn't say 'welcome back pack' like last year so I assume it's a new program that I've started, although during the order I answered questions about my S21U (conditions etc). I emailed Samsung to confirm.
0 Likes
Timjf
Journeyman
Options

Same here, bit concerned that I will end up paying for two phones, looks a bit of a mess, waiting for customer services to get back to me, the process isn’t very clear compared to last year.

robbiej1979
Explorer
Options
I have used the programme since the S9 and had issues, last year was better, so will just wait till next week, hopefully the email comes. Let's keep all in the loop so we all know what's going on :smiling-face:
Juli3n
Hotshot
Options

Yeah, I'm pretty sure we are unless Samsung can correct this, otherwise we have 14 days to cancel our orders.

0 Likes
steve0
Voyager
Options

@Timjf wrote:

Same here, bit concerned that I will end up paying for two phones, looks a bit of a mess, waiting for customer services to get back to me, the process isn’t very clear compared to last year.

Had the same problem. Got the email telling me I can upgrade , followed the link, put in my loan number. Went through the process, asked me condition of current phone and successfully went through. I am also concerned that I may have signed up as a new upgrade customer.  When I check the order online it does say returning upgrade customer, so I am hoping that it is treating the order as an upgrade. 
I called customer support,  it was an overseas contact centre,  and what with the quality of line and transit delays was difficult. I was not confident that the call agent fully understood the workings of the upgrade programme , so although she confirmed it was an upgrade order, I not sure she understood that I had to return the current phone.

Let me know how you get on with customer services.

0 Likes