Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Upgrade Program

(Topic created on: 23-03-2022 06:16 PM)
grilo67
Navigator
Options

Got my S22 Ultra on the promised date and in the same week got the return pack to send off my S21 Ultra. Sent it straight away and within a week got an email saying that everything was in order and Samsung would now settle with Klarna the outstanding balance within 10 working days. Did notice that Klarna put my payment on pause. Today got and email from them saying that my payments for the S21 Ultra had resumed.

Got in contact with Samsung and after about an hour with them on the phone, I'm not holding much hope of having the situation resolved.

Anyone here with the same problem?

7 REPLIES 7
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hopefully you'll be pleasantly suprised and Samsung will resolve this @grilo67 

You could always back up the telephone conversation with an email to > support@samsunguk.zendesk.com 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

nico81arg
Pathfinder
Options
Good luck dealing with samsung customer service, probably one of the worst... you should check their trustpilot and comments on instagram...
0 Likes
danielshaw007
Pathfinder
Options
Got the same email today!! I was told my plan was settled 2nd March, just had email from Klarna to take payment again for my old phone! Not happy at all!!

0 Likes
danielshaw007
Pathfinder
Options
Update, did a chat with Klarna who are raising a dispute and that will hold payments until resolved they said.
0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
At least someone is taking ownership of this, I use Klarna and they have always been very good.

It's disgraceful on Samsungs part..
0 Likes
Juli3n
Hotshot
Options
There's other posts with similar problem. I had problems with the upgrade program since day one and had to constantly chase Samsung to acknowledge the receipt of the device I sent back, and to tell Klarna to close the balance etc. Others had the same problems as myself. This year was a joke really.
0 Likes
gizmoy2k
Journeyman
Options
Same issue, contacted klarna and they put the s21 on hold again and said they will contact Samsung to resolve.
0 Likes