Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG UNPACKED24 - WHAT WILL YOU BE ORDERING OR NOT, IF NOT WHY NOT !!!

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

WAS ORDERING - The Buds3 Pro with my employer's EPP discount, then realised the small print

Ultra high-quality audio up to 24bit/96kHz’ is available on Galaxy S24 series, S23 series ,Z Fold6 , Z Flip6, Z Fold5, Z Flip5 and Tab S9 series with One UI 6.1.1 or above. Additional devices may be supported in the future.

NOT ORDERING - Anything Buds3 Pro, ZFold6, Ring or Watch 7, just not useful or small improvements.

Screenshot 2024-07-10 152501.png

#SamsungUnpacked
#withGalaxy

Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
26 REPLIES 26
Ginsing64
Helping Hand
Options
I just seen the price, did that. Í can wait £25 off something costing £589 is so genotypes. Are you said not with it for small. Changes

GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Deciding whether to get the ring or not.
Quiet happy that Samsung is not pushing the subscription service, which is cool.

Ring is better for sleep tracking than a clunky watch on your wrist.

The sketch to image will be definitely a hit with small kids in the family.

Samsung should sell the feature to parents and schools.
"WI-FI went down for five minutes, so I had to talk to my family.
They seem like nice people"
Ginsing64
Helping Hand
Options
Oh I don't think it will be long before they'll go down the subscription route. Give you a taste to wet the appetite first. Then sting you.
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I just don't get the Ring, if it had NFC payment card etc... functionality then ... but at that cost no.

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
Mdt765
Navigator
Options
In my opinion for the price they are asking for the ring I would rather get the watch as do/see more with compared to a ring. Have managed to get the ultra price down to £380 with trade in/vouchers etc. It's a bit more appealing at that price than the price at the start.
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Personally for me would be the sleep tracking and energy levels tracking.

Apparently it has gestures with fingers and stuff
"WI-FI went down for five minutes, so I had to talk to my family.
They seem like nice people"
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
But no reason that another Apple copy function couldn't have been on the 4, 5 or 6 watches.

Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Really that's not bad, but I do like I am just buying for the sake of a reason trade in, etc... than I want it for some new stellar features.

Mdt765
Navigator
Options
My watch 4 classic has seen better days and done very well for the tough environments I put it through, it's ready for replacing. Got a watch 6 free with s24 ultra but I just ain't bonding with it, find it a bit too small. So thinking trade the new watch in as worth more. 6mm isn't much but a bigger display helps for me.