Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung.uk basket problem

(Topic created on: 08-01-2022 01:24 AM)
Robbo66
Student
Options
Was going to buy a watch4 on the uk site, used the bespoke studio, and added a couple to my basket till I decided which model/strap I was going for. When I deleted the one I didn't want, it left the strap in the basket, but doesn't show it, just the value. Is there a way to delete all items in basket, the straps don't show so can't remove them ! 

11 REPLIES 11
AntS
Options

Hi all,

Found and merged a few threads on this one. 

I tried BandOfBrothers' suggestion of adding an item (Buds Pro in my case) to the basket when logged out, then logged back in just before the 'checkout' stage, and then deleted the new item I added. Seems to have cleared it for me.

0 Likes
Members_W2iaIVH
Apprentice
Options

Hi All,

I've managed to find a fix to resolve it but still doesn't address the bug, which we still have no confirmation from Samsung of awareness of the issue. but to resolve this.

Log out of your account and clear your browser cache, add any item to your basket without logging in yet, after which try logging onto your account. your basket should hopefully update with the new item, clearing all the old straps.

You can then log out then log back in and it will or should show the new item only which you should be able to remove from your basket. Remove it and it should show your basket as empty, then log out and log back in. Then we back to normal.

There are probably a number of ways of getting round this but that's the method I took which works each time replicating fault and resolving.

@Samsung Support, if you want to add this as knowledge article for a known bug to educate staff it would be appreciated, all calls going to support shop seem to confuse the staff members and they've referred myself to several teams, Accounts, Promotions and Technical support all of which have no idea. I've even gone through explaining the issue.

Unfortunately in my case as I wasn't aware of a fix I have lost reward points, as just ended up buying the item as guest as was getting no where with samsung shop staff, who still have my issue raised with an internal team.

0 Likes