Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S24 Ultra Delivery Delay

(Topic created on: 25-01-2024 06:54 AM)
TheDenny
Voyager
Options
Had anyone received their S24 Ultra when preorderd directly from Samsung website as I haven't received mine yet?
123 REPLIES 123
martinseal
Explorer
Options
If go on website now you can order one for next day delivery but say people that have already place order will have wait in till allocated delivery date.
0 Likes
Gart1
Pioneer
Options
If they ignore it, the sht show of handling it badly never happened.

The only perk about this launch with the FLEX setup, no more trading in phones, or giving a stuff about a launch for a large number of their customers.
martinseal
Explorer
Options
Do you work for samsung ?
0 Likes
Suz1008
Navigator
Options
I'm beginning to think the discount isn't worth the hassle and just order from Amazon.
Bonnie111
Apprentice
Options
Very irritated. Samsung took the money when I ordered mine on 17th foe delivery yesterday. Phone not even showing as despatched. Very unsatisfied by the generic "delay" email.

Yesterday the website was still saying my model was available for delivery that day (24th).

I hope we are compensated for this. Imagine the interest they are making on holding several lots of £1300 for weeks longer than they are entitled to.

I spent an hour and a half trying to speak to them via the chat yesterday but each time I got to 2 or 3 in the queue I was disconnected by them. Today I've been on hold for 40 minutes. I'm feeling like I've been scammed.
GreaterGalaxyUK
Helping Hand
Options
I recently ordered earbuds at Xmas time. Gave my code and the box was empty. I have ordered consoles and other electrics before from Amazon, never had issues. This one experience has put me off ordering expensive items from there. Just be careful.
0 Likes
GreaterGalaxyUK
Helping Hand
Options
Yes I received mine yesterday on the scheduled day.
0 Likes
Suz1008
Navigator
Options
Sorry that happened re Amazon. I always wait in for deliveries though I get that isn't always possible for folk. This experience of buying through Samsung has put me off for life at the first time of doing it.
0 Likes
martinseal
Explorer
Options
THERE GONE ALONE UPGRADE ALL 512GB ORDER TO 1TB WHICH ISN'T DELIVERED TO FEB and think this acceptable to do without customers permission
0 Likes
TheDenny
Voyager
Options
Delivered by 26th Jan was received by email
0 Likes