Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S24 Ultra Delivery Delay

(Topic created on: 25-01-2024 06:54 AM)
TheDenny
Voyager
Options
Had anyone received their S24 Ultra when preorderd directly from Samsung website as I haven't received mine yet?
123 REPLIES 123
TheDenny
Voyager
Options
So sorry to hear. I spent over one hour waiting on phone but no joy.
0 Likes
TheDenny
Voyager
Options
This is the email I received about my delay1706201428093.jpg
TheDenny
Voyager
Options
Also I ordered a 1TB. Has anyone received their 1TB that they bought directly from Samsung?
0 Likes
Tt09
Student
Options

I paid my one for come in the morning just got email saying 9th of Feb 🤦‍♂️

Bazza999
First Poster
Options
Just received an email saying my S24 Ultra has been delayed by two weeks. I should have received it today. Very disappointed with Samsung.
Members_GitjpPj
First Poster
Options

Same here, was in stock when I ordered, saying will arrive before the official release date of the 26th, on the 25th the order status said they will start shipping on the 26th, and today (26th Jan) order status says starts shipping 9th Feb. Absolute p***take.

HarryAli
Pioneer
Options

Yeah,  absolute joke, I paid for delivery on the 26th, today, but since the very first email came through it said due for "delivery before release date on the 02/02" my set up was 512gb black. They are legit getting worse each year.

potttsie
First Poster
Options
Ordered on 18th Jan, due for 26th Jan delivery, email came this morning saying delayed. Live chat wouldn't give re- scheduled date. Need to wait for email/text. Blamed everything on storm just past, dpd., even though its still not despatched, then it was faulty sever in warehouse. Can't take responsibility for their f**k up. Too many pre-orders, too many customers wanting free watch. Watches are now coming seperate from phone apparently. Absolutely raging
Gart1
Pioneer
Options
They talk the talk, on the launch show, then drop the ball on delivery and customer experience.

Got the due to unforseen circumstances your order has been delayed to the 9th of February.

Unforseen, load of bull, you oversold and are now making excuses as you can't meet demand. It would have been better to have called that out when ordering.
Tareq2
First Poster
Options

My  1TB in Grey is delayed until the 9th Feb although  not hopeful I suspect it will get pushed back further. Its seems the 512Gb version is available for next day on the website , so they underestimated how popular the 1TB would be given that they were selling at the same price as a 512 version. 

0 Likes