Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung keeps declining my purchases....

(Topic created on: 19-01-2024 11:29 PM)
CCH74
Journeyman
Options

Only phone i succesfully bought was my own so far.. (its actually confirmed)

So i used my account to buy another 2 s24Us for my mom and her sister using my card. But i bought the wrong one so i had to cancel those two. 

I used separate accounts as well the 2nd try and still declining. 

Then I tried buying the correct two buy the payments keep staying on the processing stage and/or keep declining.

I called my bank and they said its an issue with samsung and samsung is the one that is declining.

What can I do? I know if I walk in samsung now they wont be able to help me order it along with getting the trade in deals right?

10 REPLIES 10
Krystian101
Pioneer
Options
If you have a 2nd card I'd try on that, if not maybe wait an hour or two to see if it clears, if not should try contacting samsung
0 Likes
CCH74
Journeyman
Options

Ive tried separate accounts... my mom cards, her sisters card, my other card, my dads card.... 

I managed to buy the 2nd&3rd phone on the 2nd&3rd account with different cards but the order is still processing so well see.. 

Krystian101
Pioneer
Options
If you tried doing all of that under one account, then if you don't mind you could try a 2nd email address or samsung account
0 Likes
CCH74
Journeyman
Options

I have tried using different accounts, same thing happens. I wonder if anyone else has this issue currently or recetly.

0 Likes
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
It might be flagging because you are using cards not in your name which your account is in. If I use my wife's card on my Samsung account it won't work because it sends a 6 digit code to her phone number to confirm the order on the website but obviously the number on my account is my number not my wife's so it would continue to try and process it and ultimately fail.
0 Likes
CCH74
Journeyman
Options

Ive tried on my moms phone using her card also though, no success 😅

TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
Was the Samsung account in your mom's name too?
0 Likes
CCH74
Journeyman
Options

Yes. I tried it again before posting this. I used her account and her card and it is now processing so im waiting to see what happens.

You know how long that takes?

TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
Do you mean taking the payment? Do you have an order number?
0 Likes