Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S24 ultra still no info

(Topic created on: 25-01-2024 12:57 PM)
sam977anderson
Explorer
Options
Still no info on when my delivery is, its so frustrating as some people are getting there phones the same as I have ordered before me yet they ordered after me, speaking to a few people this is the case across the board, samsung are not helping at all
10 REPLIES 10
SmartieCar
Explorer
Options
This is just such a farse! I would love to hear samsungs explanation! 😡😡
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

It may also be beneficial to download the DpD App in order ordered to receive real time notifications if the phone was purchased directly from Samsung UK

I appreciate it's frustrating but sometimes the colour chosen i.e online exclusive and storage capacity can lead to delays. 

I hope you hear something soon @sam977anderson 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

sam977anderson
Explorer
Options
I understand they can lead to delays but samsung are basically lying or not providing service we have all paid for
martinseal
Explorer
Options
Did order the 512gb ¿
0 Likes
lex101
Journeyman
Options
Mine delayed too..no update
Solok
Apprentice
Options
Samsung official email o confirmed I'm getting my S24 Ultra today, 25/01/24. Samsung said DPD will be in touch with me by email regarding time, but nothing has been received so far. What a lie from Samsung. I guess its a joke of the day 😁
lex101
Journeyman
Options
In fairness they changed my delivery date from yesterday to tomorrow, but still! DPD no good until tracking info is received
sam977anderson
Explorer
Options
Mine is supposed to be tomorrow aswell 1TB black
lex101
Journeyman
Options
Still no email..its very distracting checking all the time lol
0 Likes