Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S24 Ultra delivery, No Watch

(Topic created on: 27-01-2024 01:27 PM)
ChrisBenq
Explorer
Options
Hi all,

Has everyone else who's recieved their order noticed that the watch 6 and sports band isn't included in this order despite it being included on the packing slip and yes I used the code and it worked. I've contacted Samsung and they said it will arrive 2 days later and there will be another tracking number/email despite the watch and sports band showing as delivered on my account. Is this the same for everyone??

Thanks
0 Likes
23 REPLIES 23
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
They usually always delivered all items at once for me in the past. My phone is delayed however, so I suspect it'll all arrive together as usual.
0 Likes
ChrisBenq
Explorer
Options
I'll keep an eye out for another email as they've said they will arrive 2 days later which is very odd to not ship it all on one package.
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If you check your order confirmation email for your order number, click on My account and in the next page copy the order number and your email address, you'll be able to see the status of your order.

A number of users have received their device but the watches are coming separately in a few days or weeks due to stock issues.
sam977anderson
Explorer
Options
I got my phone but no watch, I spoke to Samsung the day before I got my phone and they said there was no stock of watches so that will be delayed which I'm not bothered about as I needed the phone
cheeky81
Journeyman
Options
My son received his in same package today, its actually not ment to come til 30days after delivery of phone, so you will get it. 😊 also think there been issues with the deliveries as his was not ment to come til 2nd feb. Mine not coming til 11th. Since setting it up have you had any issues with whatsapp? Not receiving notifications til u open the app?
0 Likes
ChrisBenq
Explorer
Options
Seems strange as there seems to be a serial number allocated for the watch 6 on the TAX invoice
0 Likes
ChrisBenq
Explorer
Options
Does your watch show as delivered and a serial number allocated on the TAX invoice?
0 Likes
sam977anderson
Explorer
Options
No it says preparing dispatch
0 Likes
ChrisBenq
Explorer
Options
Oh right interesting 🤔 maybe mine forgot to be packed or something lol
0 Likes