Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 Ultra ordered on and received when, if at all

(Topic created on: 18-02-2023 07:01 PM)
Dapper
Journeyman
Options
Hi all,

Just wanted find out when people ordered their S23 Ultra and when they received it?

I ordered the green 512gb on the 1st Feb, got an email to say the phone had left the warehouse on the 7th of Feb, and an email from DPD to say that they are expecting the item on the 7th Feb. When I look on the order on the website it says arrives on the 14th Feb

I heard nothing since, no updates to my order when I look on the site, customer service is a joke when you call them, waited 1h45min to talk to a manager only to be hung up on.

Are there others that have been left in limbo as well?

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
Rajsahab
Helping Hand
Options
I ordered mine 1st of February soon after the launching event and received it Wednesday 8th of February and it is 512gb/12gb in phantom black
0 Likes
TomJasp
Explorer
Options
As one of the many UK 'first twenty four hours' customers who haven't received their 512gb green devices, I feel your pain. If only if waited a day or not selected the first colour on the list (given that I'd hide it in a case, the colour wasn't relevant... Silly puppy I am).

I agree with the Online Shop customer... I was fed a sequence of lies (including DPD failure, which I discredited on the call as I hadn't seen the order status changed). Rather poor show.

Current eta is 27th but given that the last time rapidly became three weeks for new orders, I'm not holding out hope (unless the complaint email, not acknowledged, helps).
0 Likes
Dapper
Journeyman
Options

Still no update!

Can't cancel either

I've been Samstung!

s23 1.PNGs23 2.PNG

0 Likes
Dapper
Journeyman
Options
DAY 21 NO PHONE, STILL NO HELP FROM SAMSUNG!!!!

I've been Samstung by Scamscum
0 Likes
Dapper
Journeyman
Options
DAY 22, NO PHONE, STILL NO HELP FROM SAMSUNG!!!!

I've been Samstung by Scamscum
0 Likes