Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra Upgrade Program from S21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 09-02-2022 04:20 PM)
Santa1701
Journeyman
Options

Trying to order a S22 Ultra via the upgrade program. 

Error submitting the grade of your device, please try again later. (Using Chrome)

We're currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later. (Using Edge)

When clicking on upgrade program...........loading.......... (Using IE). 

I guess I should try later and from home? 

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Saxacat
Voyager
Options

Same here on Edge; suspect they can't cope with the level of traffic 😞 

wazmanuk
Journeyman
Options
Well mine has just processed but doesn't seem to have linked to my upgrade lounge so looks like I've signed up to a brand new device instead of upgrading my old one. I'll be on hold for a few hours now I think
hughsie27
Navigator
Options

Am I understanding this correct. I joined the upgrade programme a couple of years ago with S20 launch and took up the offer to get the S21 last year. We got given a pair of Galaxy Buds Pro and a Smart Tag as part of the pre-order bonus and this year if we upgrade they are going to send us a 2nd set of Galaxy Bud Pros? Shouldn't those upgrading be offer store credit or a Watch 4?

0 Likes
Saxacat
Voyager
Options

Managed to get the upgrade, although not the burgundy (kept having an error at the S21 phone condition page), so went for the green.  No mention of free buds, just a free case.

Once again the upgrade does not show up under my orders when I'm logged in, but does show if I search for an order

Santa1701
Journeyman
Options

Tried upgrading at home on a windows 11 laptop with Chrome and edge and still the same error messages. Looks like wait until they have fixed the issues or the network improves and then everything will be out of stock. 

0 Likes
Santa1701
Journeyman
Options

7 hours later and eventually gets through to upgrade with Klarna and its fails. Tried twice no joy, it's like £2 extra on my existing direct debit and it fails. Looks like I will not be upgrading. 

0 Likes
Members_XEYswcl
First Poster
Options

Seems to be working in Chrome now but double check your basket. I selected Burgundy and basket said Phantom White, so I went back and selected Phantom White, basket now says Burgundy!

0 Likes
Members_lft1RO2
First Poster
Options

Yep it sucks this year, still no luck. Can buy one without upgrade program ...

Come on Samsung this is a mess!

0 Likes