Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ULTRA THANK YOU SAMSUNG AND GOODBYE

(Topic created on: 31-03-2022 07:11 PM)
Vidunja
Pioneer
Options

Long seven weeks gone, no sign of it. Samsung lost another customer. Samsung lies to you left and right, false promises. 
 I used Galaxy Note phones since the very first one ever been released. So if this company treats their customers lime that, I don't want to support such company.
22 REPLIES 22
danielshaw007
Pathfinder
Options
Been a shambles this year. They never paid off my previous phone from the upgrade program. Had to prove I posted it back even though I had an email saying tbey received it. The s22 ultra constantly freezes and runs poor. Battery is rubbish compared to the s21 ultra as well.
Jules4773
Explorer
Options
Please can you update the post with progress on getting your refund? Thank you
Vidunja
Pioneer
Options
Told it will be within 3-5 working days. I bet that's another lie
Vidunja
Pioneer
Options
Funny enough it shows it's headed to my country, but they could not give any info on what that means, i guess it was just another false promise.
Vidunja
Pioneer
Options
I never pre-ordered before. Never will do again with any company, but lesson learned, also reading all these negative issues with it doesn't help
Vidunja
Pioneer
Options
Will be checking my acc and update. Cheers
Daniel87
Pathfinder
Options
I agree with you there!
They just cleared the balance for my s21 ultra today after chasing them up and phoning them a fair few times.
I've spoke to a Samsung 'expert' about the issues I've got with my phone and they are sending an someone from ifix on Monday can't see what he will be able to do? I literally have just had an update which I will do now and see if that makes any difference.
0 Likes
Vidunja
Pioneer
Options
So can confirm, after canceling yesterday around 5pm, the refund is showing as pending to be returned on my card, so it's all good.
Idk if it's worth mentioning: on the way back home today I thought to pop round Samsungs booth at Westfield shopping centre in London and compared my Note 10+ to s22ultra... idk I feel kinda relieved.
Also I've been told (not sure how that is legit) by one of workers there, that 1tb versions won't be available anymore.
Vidunja
Pioneer
Options
Are you on samsungs upgrade scheme?
How was an update?
0 Likes