Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Order cancelled but still shows as processing on order tracking

(Topic created on: 25-02-2022 06:10 PM)
Members_XDlcAE
Pioneer
Options

Placed order for galaxy s22 yesterday but had to cancel as wanted to change storage size

Trade in was used on original order but now IMEI number is locked and not yet released

have waited over  12 hours and it is still saying IMEI is already used

Checking online order tracking today and the order is showing as processing but underneath where it shows the trade in device details, it says cancelled

could it be because it still says processing, this is the reason why the IMEI number has not been released

i have contacted and spoke to Samsung numerous times and they have said to wait but time is running out with the trade in promotion ending tomorrow

i have also sent a private message to Samsung as well as used the live chat on a few occasions but no progress

Any help or suggestions anyone?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi, if the device you are trading in is a dual sim device then it should have two IMEI numbers, try using the other IMEI number & see if that works, it's worth a try.
0 Likes
Members_XDlcAE
Pioneer
Options

Is the galaxy s9 plus dual sim?

i cannot see where it states the 2nd IMEI number and when dialing *#06#, it only shows one IMEI number 

0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi, go into about phone in your settings.
0 Likes
Members_XDlcAE
Pioneer
Options

unfortunately does not have a 2nd IMEI number

2 days later and probably 15 calls to support, IMEI still not released and sitting here thinking only got 6 hourrs to left till the promotion ends tonight

0 Likes
HayS22
Journeyman
Options

Try going to the Samsung store

0 Likes
Members_XDlcAE
Pioneer
Options
Imei was released with 15mins to spare before midnight yesterday and managed to get it ordered...finally
Definitely a close call but overall a very difficult experience!
0 Likes