Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

returned s22 ultra

(Topic created on: 16-02-2023 11:48 AM)
steelmalc
Helping Hand
Options

Hi i returned my s22 ultra last week with next day delivery they have had it and signed for it as i tracked it but was wondering how long is it before you get the email to say it all done if i remenber right last year when i sent the s21 ultra back its was a couple of days after i got the final email from them to say it was all done this time its been over a week since i sent it back

cheers

S24 ultra 512gb-q95t tv- Galaxy watch 46mm
0 Likes
18 REPLIES 18
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Once the package has been delivered, Samsung should email/message you informing you they've received your device stating no further action is required. They then should inform you when the trade in has been processed in a later correspondence. I sent my trade in phone on Monday and received confirmation it was received on Wednesday. Still waiting for follow up email for when it is processed.
steelmalc
Helping Hand
Options

iv not had any emails as yet iv even checked the junk folder but yeah i sent mine back last weds with next day special delivery it did say delivered and signed for i just thought they may have been behind with emails i may try and contact someone

Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Yeah I'd try get in contact with Samsung, I hope all is resolved for you, good luck.
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
In my experience its all down to when they check it in and then look it over before sending the all clear and trade in complete

Last year they had it over a week before acknowledging it. Remember only cose they signed for it, it doesn't mean they have even opened the package you sent and even laid eye on it

It will be down to volume of trade ins they get I guess
steelmalc
Helping Hand
Options
Yeah I thought it maybe a backlog and haven't got round to it yet thought it may have all been done and sorted by now that all
Kersey
Pioneer
Options
I sent my S22 Ultra to Samsung on Monday 13th via Special Delivery and got to all clear today (16th) that it had been accepted and completed
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Mine was delivered on 14th but just got a reminder email to send the trade in... hopefully they are just working through them
steelmalc
Helping Hand
Options
Iv had nothing I didn't even get the email to send my old one back thata why I thought it was weird iv not had the all clear or one to say they have it
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Double check to make sure they didn't take the full amount for the device instead of the trade-in.