Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

promotion scam?

(Topic created on: 18-06-2024 09:43 AM)
Mental_boy33
Student
Options

I decided to upgrade my s22 to s24 and one of the reasons was promotion to get a free galaxy tab a9 after purchase and registering the product which i did.

After few days, they contacted me with request of changing my name, because of unrecognized or not valid character in my name...for this reason they cant send me the reward. Part of this email was link to edit my registration form, but with no option to change my name, or remove anything. I have contacted the customer support, where i was told to add alternative shipping adress...so i did, but then i was not able to finish the last step and send the form. So i contacted the customer support again and they confirmed, that it is known problem and it should be resolved. 

So question first is...why they provide me with defective form to do anything? And then...why they wont respond anymore when i ask if there is any other option to send my reward to me?

I can still privide my name without any impossible characters.

This promotion will end soon and i suspect, that everything will be solved by...we are sorry, but promotion ended...bye.

2 REPLIES 2
keith30
Mastermind
Options
Who was running the promotion as normally you don't need to register the product as if you brought though Samsung direct it's automatically registered.
0 Likes
Mental_boy33
Student
Options

I bought it from my provider in netherlands...KPN

0 Likes