Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre order

(Topic created on: 28-03-2022 10:46 AM)
Stewart_J
Navigator
Options
So I just found out that it seems my s22 pre order was meant to arrive today the 28th but now has been delayed until 11/04/2022 so two weeks away I mean I guess its not too bad but I have been waiting like 4 weeks for it I don't know if that has anything to do what is going on in yhr world at the moment 
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
250lm
Explorer
Options

I'm in exactly the same situation with you with my web-exclusive colour S22. I'm not happy at all as I need the phone by 3rd April. They failed to tell me that the waiting time for web-exclusive colour orders has been extended to 7 weeks, not 4 weeks as originally stated (for which the advisor told me I should have found it out on their website). I'm on the verge of cancelling my order, but I might speak to the customer service first. They are blaming a high volume of orders (a major company like Samsung didn't expect this?) as well as  a serious vehicle fire on the A14 that is affecting their delivery operation. This could be one of the reasons as to why my order has been delayed. Really??

0 Likes
wickedwitch67
First Poster
Options
I'm the same got an email this morning for my s22 plus, delayed until the 11th April.
0 Likes
Jakku
Pioneer
Options

I I've waiting since the 25th of February, for both the new phone and the new tablet.

Just crappy annoying delay emails, we'll probably miss the free gifts and I don't even know if my trade in will count anymore knowing Samsung.

Highly disappointed and utterly disrespectful from Samsung when they refuse to answer any questions or even help in the slightest.

~Me and Samsung are in a love hate relationship....it's kinda messy though!~
0 Likes
Stewart_J
Navigator
Options
I just got in contact with samsung about the delay and said there could be a good chance it could come early than expected so if you have your pre orders waiting just keep checking your emails
0 Likes
Lea2124
First Poster
Options
I've been waiting since 9th Feb!!!! Still not got our s22 ultras. Absolutely appalling service from Samsung.
alexmidd
Pioneer
Options

Well if the exclusive colours have a waiting time of 7 weeks, how comes mine, which is not an exclusive colour, is now 45 days since ordering? I seriously think they have just forgotten about me and this phone will never arrive. It has happened before. I should know better than buy direct from Samsung.

0 Likes
Stewart_J
Navigator
Options
Maybe and give samsung a call if you have not already
0 Likes
250lm
Explorer
Options

I wonder what the situation is for people who have placed a SIM-free order from other retailers (Argos, John Lewis etc). I thought buying directly from Samsung would be quicker, but probably not.

0 Likes
Stewart_J
Navigator
Options
Well when I pre ordered my tab s8 plus I got it the next week so was pretty quick for that so don't know why all of a sudden they are slow
0 Likes